Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh, Shot By a Stranger!

ladies and gents, i am doing a new series called shot by a stranger (yay!!)
this is the deal  i go out in the world and
find a stranger to take a photo of me (Em, take note- stand up and model pose :-))
and then I take their photo and we take one together.
Fun, right?
i will be doing this weekly
 so bear with me as this adventure unfolds.  
Enjoy! x

Two strangers are: Aileen in a vintage yellow dress from her moms closet
and Tyler in a tribal print dress from Volcom
darling ladies!

My outfit is completely vintage.  70s beige striped shirt, 80s blue gingham gauze
maxi skirt, my go to black satin flats and Forever 21 black straw hat.

8 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

hahaha what a cute idea! love it! :)

WearAbouts said...

such a great idea! I follow you Emily :) follow back? :D
Rory

www.WearAboutsBlog.com
CHICTOPIA

Christi Lynn said...

i love that you made friends with strangers! thats the best :)

wonderchris said...

Super fun - I love it!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

sweet idea! love it!

Cheli said...

very sweet idea...have fun with it!

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty!

ox,
-davie+erica

http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

Chloe Jacqueline said...

What a super fun idea! This is a great post! =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails