Tuesday, February 1, 2011

For a Friend

I adore this print and it is in honor of a very dear friend, Krystal of Village. :-)


Its called Sunshine by Virginia Kraljevic.

Virginia Kraljevic is an illustrator and handicrafter based in New York City. After studying in Paris and New York, she worked alongside some of the world’s most renowned names in the U.S. and Europe in publishing, fashion, retail, television, and Five-Star hospitality. Some of her affiliations include Chanel, Miss Universe, Anthropologie, Etsy, VANS, Vogue Hommes International, and Elite Traveler Magazine.

9 comments:

Jasmine A. said...

wow, definitely a very talented artist.

It blog girls said...

thank you so much
lovely blog!

Krystal said...

Oh my gosh, hahaha :) :) Thank you for the triangle love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually truly love this, maybe I should get her to design my blog header! You're the bestest!!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Very nice- I was reading about K's triangle/header obssessions the other day- too funny that you posted this.

jeanette from everton terrace said...

How fun, she'll love it!

LyddieGal said...

Gorgeous print - I love Krystal's blog!

Chic on the Cheap

Ă…pent hus said...

great.

getting Fit said...

<3 it!!!! too great!

NARDIVILE said...

I was just looking at this exact print on etsy just the other day.
She is fantastic!
Rx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails