Monday, October 25, 2010

EL Vintage Photo Shoot with Model, Brandie Bouck

I had such an amazing time with Brandie this weekend.  She is so beautiful and was completely easy to style including makeup and hair. Taking her photos was a breeze of fresh air!   I loved every minute of our shoot and I cant wait to do more with her in the near future.
What do you ladies think? :-)

All merchandise for the most part is EL Vintage.

The first look is completely bohemian hippie chic.  Love pairing long flowy dresses with kimonos.
Adding the Luxe Necklace line from EL Vintage looked amazing as well. And you got to love the black slouchy boots to top off the look.
Her hair is very natural with just side twists and a part down the middle.
Makeup I did very light in taupe and pinks.
Very Urban Outfitters looking.









Then I took Brandie to a very preppy 70s look with the 70s Villager tartan plaid skirt, khaki blazer and vintage black riding boots. This look called for a low lose bun and fun eye shadow.  Proper and so very J. Crew feeling.




And lastly, the last look was completely vamp glam.  Check out the fantastic over the knee boots with this completely 70s dancing dress paired with a beaded belt and long jet black beaded necklaces. 
We could say more Bebe or Guess feeling.






31 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I love all the photos but Im in love with the second look..The whole outfit is amazing. From the khaki blazer to the tartan plaid skirt...WOW! You girls did so well...Well done,sweetie!
Happy Monday

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

loven' the black dress!!!

*kiss kiss*
Erika

PS - love for you to stop by and
*Enter Camille Beckman Luxury Give-Away Here*

Krystal said...

These are FABULOUS!!! Seriously! I am in love with that khaki blazer, too!!

Krystal said...

aw and it SOLD! :(

Audrey Marie said...

the last look is my favorite!! great shots! thanks for your super sweet comment today - made my day :)

design traveller said...

The black outfit on top looks very bohemian... nice! Great photos :)

styleforlife said...

Krystal, it isnt listed yet!!!! xxxx

this free bird said...

I love this!! The pictures turned out perfectly - the merchandise is awesome and she is beautiful!! YAHOO!

xoxo,
Carrie

Stacey said...

Gorgeous girl and beautiful pieces! Love the pics too!

Kristina said...

All your looks are just gorgeous...I always ask my mom, "Why, oh why, couldn't you have just boxed up your 70's wardrobe for me?" I so would have worn it.
Kristina J.

Sanny said...

Every outfit is just FAB! Love the plaid skirt, the scarf, basically everything!

Have a marvelous one (:

Sanny's Head to Heart

Leah said...

AMAZING pics!!!

Luvs!

Krystal said...

whaaat, I swear I saw it on the sold ones! I will check again =)

Signe said...

This looks like so much fun :)
And I just love that black dress!

shineyglam said...

I like the bohemian look. great photo shoots, i like it! and thanks for visiting & commenting on my blog. xo

My name is Renée. said...

I really like the dress.

cailen ascher said...

loving the plaid skirt w/ khaki blazer for fall!

ps thanks for stopping by my blog - yours is great!!

Sunny & Star said...

I love all of your looks. So pretty

Nikki said...

LOVE that polka dot dress. She looks so chic!

Dancing Branflake said...

I love that J. Crew look! Gorgeous photos and model.

Carolina said...

Gorgeous! I really like that dress, looks really good on her too.

Eleanor said...

I swoon.
Really I do.
And I am tickled pink that I just discovered your blog today because you totally speak my language ~ vintage.

Eleanor ~ Shopping The Closet

Nell said...

Oh, I love that spotty dress. Awesome pictures xx

BenchesandChandeliers said...

creative! great job.

http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

Valerie said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I'm obsessing over the last look. What a great dress!

Collette Osuna said...

Great pics...love the Indie look of the first outfit:)
Thanks for your super sweet comment on my blog today...I love yours too!!

Stop by and say Hello ♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

Sara Louise said...

LOVE the scarf with the blazer!

Lindsay C said...

Hello! Found your blog through the Village. I love that last dress with the cute belt!

Annie said...

what a fun photo shoot!!

the perfect pear said...

oh i love the last look! that dress is AH-MAZING
xoxo
L
p.s. thanks for following! :) made my day

Prad Savania said...

Very Cool Dress! Vey SJP! X

Check out my design shoe blog? All my designs are hand-drawn also! x

Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails