Wednesday, September 15, 2010

EL Vintage--Lots of Inspiration for Fall 2010

I have been extremely inspired by fashion for Fall this year.  There is a huge 1970s feel in many different areas.  With this inspiration, I have found some amazing vintage pieces and continue to list them at my store,  EL Vintage: http://www.etsy.com/shop/styleforlife

Plaid is everywhere this season....

And there is nothing like those high waisted tousers in all the camels, khakis and browns....



And with that being said, you must throw in some western style accessories....or shall we say equestrian...:-)



LOVE IT ALL!!!  What about you? xx

9 comments:

Bree said...

love those cowboy boots :)


http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Nicole* said...

yay for plaid! and although i don't usually wear my cowboy boots - i am seeing them everywhere ... especially at college football tailgates :D

Krystal said...

i do too! i love fall more this season than any other for fashion so far!
hope you're doing well, sorry i've been a bad blog friend - crazy schedule the past few weeks :(

CC said...

I am a sucker for anything plaid and I'm so glad that it's such a huge trend this fall! :)
Xx

Carmen To said...

thanks for visiting!
hope to hear from you more :)

and i love western style accessories~
i will definitely keep reading

love,carmen

pearberryy.blogspot.com

Joy Chou said...

I sincerely hope that fringe will stay in style for a LONG LONG time!!!


tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com

dolores portalés said...

I love the collection of Chloe

Kristin said...

I'm with you on all counts! I can't wait to bust out the plaid. Actually...I already did. In the form of a cotton shirtdress!

Fashion Me Chic said...

I love vintage so I will definitely check the website listed above. Your blog is very interesting. hope you visit mine. follow if you wish and I will return the favor.

http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails