Friday, July 9, 2010

ELVintage....Vintage Polyvore Style

I thought why not "polyvore" style.   Each of the vintage items are on sale at ELVintage.

Check it out...

1980s Bustier Dress with all vintage accessories from the 20s, 50s, 60s and 70s.
So modern and now......


Next, The trend for Summer 2010, check your ELLE Decor July/August.



Fresh and playful....1960s gingham red and white dress with 60s and 70s accessories....


Check out ELVintage:     http://www.etsy.com/shop/styleforlife
and if you cant find something, let me know I would love to help.
xx

12 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I am super in love with that gingham

Krystal said...

i like the way you did this!

styleforlife said...

Thanks honey.
The dress is here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51169053/vintage-60s-gingham-red-and-white-dress?ref=v1_other_1

xo

MarchMusings said...

Love the red dress and all the acccessories that go with it

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Such a perfect vintage collection. Love that black dress.

edk.dolce said...

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

Alisa said...

Love that black dress!!

styleforlife said...

Thank you all....xoxo
Come check out my store.
So many amazing vintage pieces.
xo

CHANTELLE said...

fantastic post! i do love that black dress, so stunning :)

Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

Love the dresses - so so cute!

XO
Lenore

honey my heart said...

gingham is one of my favorite summer prints! love it in yellow and in blue :)

Café Bellini said...

I love that black dress! And then I saw the red one that I love that one too! I'm glad you're not asking us to choose a favourite! I'm your newest follower!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails