Thursday, July 15, 2010

EL Vintage....LA Fashionista in Austin Photo Shoot

One of my dearest friends, Kristina, moved to Austin, TX and has been an ELVintage client for awhile. She recently bought this 1970s cotton bohemian dress and thankfully she did alittle photo shoot.
Her boyfriend, RC Peters with the photographer.  Fabulous.
I adore when clients express themselves with their style.

I do have the same dress in red on sale at  ELVintage.
Come check it out: http://www.etsy.com/listing/49024435/vintage-70s-red-cotton-dress











Her blog is:
http://lafashionistainaustin.blogspot.com/2010/05/la-fashionista-in-austin.html

Become her friend and let me know what you think.

xx Emily

5 comments:

Krystal said...

how fun for you to get these pictures!

Carys said...

That dress is so pretty, what lovely pictures!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Eri said...

Hi there,
You have a great blog! I love it!

Please have a look at my fashion blog too, and if you like it, please feel free to follow it ;-)

Ps: I'll be having an amazing giveaway soon, stay tuned!

Hope to see you soon.
x

RC Peters said...

I love it. So happy with my dress, thanks again for your wonderful eye for what looks good on me. xoxo :)

RC Peters said...

(this is Kristina by the way)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails