Wednesday, July 7, 2010

EL Vintage....A Reminder

I am very inspired all the time when I look at the 60s and 70s.  Shopping vintage, vintage clothing, vintage accesories and vintage decor...It really is the best and always bring a sense of originality to everything.


This classic look is so very perfect, 70s and bohemian.

1950s were incredible for vintage clothing.  Christian Dior...


The 60s and 70s for home decor was so fabulous too.  I love the POP of color and the use in metallics.
This should inspire to do home more colorful but to wear these colors as well.





Must love the gray walls and the vintage portraits. Incredible and so very different
from the above home decor look.  



2 comments:

Krystal said...

I love that first picture - such great inspiration!

styleforlife said...

Dont you LOVE that look. Thats my fav. Nothing like it. :-) xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails