Monday, May 3, 2010

EL Vintage... Vintage and Bright Colors.

Just like clothing, I think it is so perfect and essential to fill your home with vintage items.
The more vintage, the more the home looks so unique and different from your average Pottery Barn decor.  Be bold and different with color as well.

For example, I painted my dining room a true orange.  Its incredible.
Look below... with vintage flea market 60s paintings and lamp.  Even the vintage pottery is colorful.



Check out my living room color, its a pea green yellow which works so well with chocolate brown and pale blues... Enjoy and be inspired.


3 comments:

AdoreVintage.com said...

Love the table setup! I quite agree, vintage can be for all over your home, I particularly love vintage/thrifted dishware.

Jessica said...

Such beautiful colours. So refreshing to see since every home I go into tends to be white washed nowadays! x

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I do like that color. It's so FUN

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails