Monday, April 19, 2010

EL Vintage.....Flowy is so very now.

I really am digging all the flowy dresses at the moment.  They look so amazing for Spring and Summer with just your basic brown sandals and a slouchy bag...
You really cant go wrong with this type of look.  Add a Hanes white tank top underneath or a vintage long slip...Oh, and please do wear your tortoise shell oversized sunglasses....

Check out this incredible 1960s vintage dress on my site....So perfect for a day wedding...
http://www.etsy.com/listing/43644947/vintage-1960s-flowy-fairytale-dress


6 comments:

Saumya said...

Heyy! I really love this blog. Could you post good handbags? I'm on the lookout for a nice, daily one!

helen said...

thanks so much for the comment babe, love the vintage feel of your posts

helen xx
yea-you.blogspot.com

styleforlife said...

Totally Saumya....Look at my Etsy store link....There are many and I continue to find them all the time. xx

styleforlife said...

Thanks Helen xxx :-)

Lady Grey said...

I agree, I love flowy dresses. Loving your entire blog actually!

styleforlife said...

Thanks Lady Grey! xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails