Monday, March 15, 2010

Twist It Up With a Vintage Scarf for Spring

One of the best way to use a scarf is to use it to hold your glasses.
Reading glasses, big vintage sunglasses, you name it.
Instead of having to put those glasses down somewhere and run the risk of losing them, use one of those fabulous colorful 50s, 60s, 70s vintage scarves...or really any scarf for that matter.
Wrap it around your neck and knot it at the end in the front and stick your glasses inside the knot.
Voila, a stylish vintage scarf glasses holder.
Absolutely perfect.

12 comments:

Robyn said...

This is cute, and kind of perfect for me. I can't keep track of my glasses to save my life.

styleforlife said...

HA, I know what you mean...it happens to me all the time. xo

Tam Hess said...

I love your style! Glad to have found you. :)

styleforlife said...

Thanks Tam...xoxo

passport in my pocket said...

this is really cute! :)

styleforlife said...

Thanks!

Jo said...

So clever!! :)

Katrinshine said...

Great idea!

styleforlife said...

Thanks lovelies!

Saumya said...

This is SO creative. I agree with every single one of your style posts. Thanks so much for informing us fellow bloggers about these amazing trends!

Neva said...

Great idea...If I could take my glasses off and see even a foot in front of me I would definitely use this! Following :)

styleforlife said...

:-) Great....xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails